Monday, January 11, 2010

Washer Pedestal Anyone Have Experience With A Front Loading Clothes Washer? Are They Good? Is A Pedestal Required?

Anyone have experience with a front loading clothes washer? Are they good? Is a pedestal required? - washer pedestal

We have always heard that was a front loader better because they fall clothes and creates an action only a vertical drum washing machine has an agitator, water through the fabric strength. So I would buy. And it is our consensus that, yes, a drum horizontally - Front-loading washers are better. We have a pedestal. Some days I wish he did because the bending and can be reached all the way to the back of the drum to be introduced into the garden and tell the muscles after a day, "Hey - that's enough!"
However, feel inferior, and our team ensures that the cabinet over the washing machine, as it would if the machine is mounted on a pedestal. So, what's better - or at least protest cabinets muscles, and therefore less storage? I get more storage and use Bengay :-)

5 comments:

  1. Front-loading washers are much better. You can fill the tank full. Although you will see the tub, is smaller than a top-loading version to see if you like them side by side. The loader can hold a full cargo load a version of the same. The cleaning effect is better than the clothes get more and more. The wash is also better, because the machines clothes spin at high speeds, more water from the clothes before they remove it in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To save water and are easier to use.

    A pedestal is not mandatory, but always with one foot in height, if you use one. If you do not like to do a lot of bending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect answers, I ask myself the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect answers, I ask myself the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say are very good, my daughter is a whole and act as saver.The base is a return to a sensor so the machine knows when your clothes get wet enough to wash himself, and he said, that when fully dry. I love to get a series of ......

    ReplyDelete