Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blisters On Buttocks From Motocross I Get These Itchy Blister Like Bumps On My Tailbone At The Bottom Near My Buttocks Every Month Or So...?

I get these itchy blister like bumps on my tailbone at the bottom near my buttocks every month or so...? - blisters on buttocks from motocross

Every month, or sometimes 6 weeks ... I will begin near the end of my tailbone on my buttocks, which breaks into a series of bubbles / bumps that are very disturbing to bite. Itch so bad that open and fill with fluid ... and then scab over and heal ... to disappear ... Which succeeded in nearly 10 years. When I was pregnant even mentioned as a nurse and she was dismissed as ... Mushrooms? or something. Not tested. I was a few years ago the diagnosis of IBS .. do not know if they are connected. I just wanted this in. I just want to know what the world is present and if someone has something like throwing yourself?

4 comments:

  1. Non-IBS ... I have the same (I thought it was the only one) from time to time ... usually begins with a period of great stress ... For decades ... and specialized only in this area ... I think it is a kind of viral illness (such as a cold sore cream) ... Cortisone helps symptoms and itching a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like shingles. The lower back is a common place for a break. Zona (herpes zoster) is caused by the varicella-zoster virus chickenpox too. It is certainly something that you need a doctor, not just dismiss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your doctor Ive got feruncles and cooked as I can tell someone why they come and go, with the exception of stress, but you could use a type of yeast, or staphylococci, without an anti-biotic is very loud s' away and back to my feruncles clear with antibiotics and then again in a few weeks or months, and it could also be dermititus allergy or contact a referral to a doctor for skin tests, but can consider a qualified doctor, the liquid and the Search for the bacteria, if not then its bvacterial must be a type of skin reaction to be something that my daughter was allergic to curl and to rash and ill, if you follow the line of the panties then your soap or fabric softener, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needless to say, or nothing at all - but you may want to check - sounds a bit like herpes ... (Cold sores are herpes, FYI), especially if you in times of stress ....

    ReplyDelete