Monday, January 4, 2010

Pink Toilet Why Is My Tap Water And Toilet Water Pink?

Why is my tap water and toilet water pink? - pink toilet

Then I turned on the sink and the water came out pink ... I was surprised, but I do not like it, then I went to the toilet and the water was pink ... What the hell? My friend says that the water is like a rose ... What is the cause? I have not used in addition to wash their hands and I give my dog water today, that's all. I'm not really worried, surprised, and wondered why.

2 comments:

  1. Call your municipal water company. It seems that the treatment mechanism for entering the wrong amount of chemicals in the water works.

    Iron is brown, not pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranger is right, I grew up in a small town, where the water treatment done by one who has the time to do it. This meant that water was always a little Goofy color pink was one of the most common. I think it has something to do with too much chlorine. III, I think it turned out well, but could still let them know what counts

    ReplyDelete