Friday, February 12, 2010

Phrases About Being Strong I Have A Tattoo That Says Strong Woman. I Now Want To Make It A Phrase, These Being The Last Words, Any Ideas?

I have a tattoo that says strong woman. I now want to make it a phrase, these being the last words, any ideas? - phrases about being strong

The tattoo is on the back with the symbols above the others. I want the text begins at the base of my neck and flows in the middle of my back, ultimately, the strong woman, "the last word. Its been embarrassing for me this week so I think a new spirit helps.

12 comments:

  1. Life has me a strong woman, or the weight of my problems myself a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Strong Women

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is "strong mind, strong heart, strong woman" or "strong heart, the spirit of the strong woman, strong."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring me some tea and I remember that I love ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves a strong woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get the symbols - Crisis and opportunity - which is a strong woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFlower Power♥February 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM

    The best man for the job is a strong woman.

    Are you man enough to handle a strong woman?

    If you read this, then the permanent closure of a strong woman.

    I like a strong woman.

    I am, I am still a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can say to him: "I would be a.."

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about "I'm not a man, I am a strong woman," that no one cunfused

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Do not mess with a woman"

    or

    "Do not be afraid of a strong woman"

    ReplyDelete
  11. A. He must be a strong man love ....................

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come and feel a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete