Monday, February 22, 2010

Japanese Bedding For Teens Some Japanese Questions?

Some Japanese Questions? - japanese bedding for teens

I want to know is either one or the other good Japanese

1) What Japanese eat for breakfast?
2) For lunch?
3) For dinner?
4) What is the Japanese tend to do after dinner?
5) What kind of entertainment are the Japanese (like a book to read to go for a walk, hang with friends, shopping, etc.)?
6) Are there any Japanese youth have a television in your room?
7) When the young Japanese go to bed?

Me I ask these questions because I have a way of life heathier want rather than looking at the television or computer all day. I want to know what the Japanese do to stay healthy and active all the time. Because I do the Japanese culture and what they do. Thank you for your help ^ ^.

No comments:

Post a Comment