Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hanging Panties Wedgie There Is This Bully At School And I Do I Get Him To Stop?

There is this bully at school and I do I get him to stop? - hanging panties wedgie

I told the parents, the principles I have tried to talk to him, I tried to ignore it roll, let me wedgie hanging on a hook in a cupboard, but Bully-chip is never difficulty is only me and not in difficulty and has to think also in his notes to teachers and parents, I lied! 2:00-3:00 I stayed there almost every day until he returns, but I think I am playing truant from school! I had problems, and they must wear underwear for a month, it is to me a wedgie, but I was still hanging there without a shirt or pants, and everyone saw her panties and told the principle that the teachers do not believe me and keep me in difficulties in school! It is annoying and gives me a chance, I really need help PLEASE stop!

5 comments:

  1. Why not help friends r you? And he wants to get you after he gave him a hanging wedgie to thank you and a smile ... You can also sadness, or emotional or threatening, said a prosecutor, he ... even if only a wedgie. Try not to catch them but to cry with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your friends, your telephone and video-recording of the current situation and try connecting to connect.

    If that fails, then simply find your weakness and use it, or one of the situations that can pretend to be ill and then invite your friends to tell him that after a good thrashing, which causes it seriously ill and his blood against the cough, etc.

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk to your parents and try to explain what happened and what you do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blah (Come home Haleigh)February 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM

    Go talk to the manager or consultant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the 2 points

    ReplyDelete