Saturday, December 12, 2009

Internal Pop Shots Megaupload Spayed Kitten Popped Her Stitches?

Spayed kitten popped her stitches? - internal pop shots megaupload

I took my kitten to be neutered Monday. I have checked the wound every day as the vet told me and try to control their activity - even if they do not go crazy and jump as if he has recovered from surgery. On Wednesday, I brought the cause of the PS, appeared to have blown by a point or two. I do not think I needed a necklace, because it tasted so much, but certainly the one who had shared their views - which are all internal. He gave him a shot, it is not an infection and said that retain their control. Tonight, it seems, there is a small hole where it may be considered a little more stitches. It seems bothered by it at all, but I wonder whether you should return to you and other items that do not heal properly or if it current and heal very well?

10 comments:

  1. take it to the vet. If the cut does not heal properly, then can the rest of their points of pop and intestines can go, even if not yet the case, can get a very serious infection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update your veterinarian. The cats will heal very quickly, which may take a few days with her in his activity. Ask your vet what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is more likely stitches were needed. Try a small area at the end of the incision still healing, so that she can run, jump and shoot through. (I know who) really hard to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unusual for a cat, to put it mildly. Call your veterinarian as soon as possible. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should call your veterinarian. I've never had one of my 5 cats, or someone's doing one cat. Simply call the vet, better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the doctor is your best option. You can never be too careful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to the doctor is your best option. You can never be too careful

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you think it is an area where the threads should be, so if you need to get back to the vet resuture possible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree call your veterinarian. He will be able to say whether he should be in. I've never heard of this happening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This happened to my dog ... Female cats and dogs must be at least 1 weeks rest after the operation. You should consult your veterinarian immediately or a real mess that you do not want to do, too. The interior is blocked and was traumatized. You can also allergic to materials for engraving, which was used in the event with my dog. For now, my cat in a cage until you are able to see a veterinarian. If you have none available, I was in a room is so small, you can not too hyper or go anywhere, this could be the reason is its openness. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete